"Earthquake? We will sit on couch and wait"

on Tuesday, July 29, 2014
I asked two 8 year old kids to write few lines on "What will you do during an earthquake" and I got brilliant answers. 





"First I will try to balance myself. After that I will be calm and sit at one place close my eyes and think about any another thing like some funny jokes or the thing like magic and all. Then I will take a long breath and open eyes after a little time so when I open my eyes I should not feel the earthquake."
~ Bhavya 






"If an earthquake will come, I will keep my all the things safe, so it cant be brocken or torn. I will sit on the sofa and hold it tightly. I will also say to my family to sit with me"~ Vedanshi



Once in a while we should encounter the unexpected  wisdom of children to keep the sanity in us alive between chaos and panic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment