AIEEE, priyanka chopra, kiss & INTROSPECTION

on Tuesday, May 3, 2011
AIEEE held on 1 may 2011 was delayed by 3 hours due to 'some techinal reasons' as they told us that time. Walking out of the exam center me and my friend, we had an awosome plan of kidnapping the CBSE director's daughter, wife & mother (in case of any of those were unavailabe we planned to pull up his sister-in-law. After all saali hai) and the plan made me 'schizophrenic' (angreezo ko pagal dinosaur ki poonch se bandh kar ghaseetna chahiye. Itne muskil words banate kyon hai ye log?)
i was having a communication with this friend since i was part of the conversation, it was of shameful intellectual standard. I was talking about my new hair cut. I think i look more cute after the haircut. A little girl looked at my head & pointing at it said 'chee' i guess that mean she found it cute.
Suddenly it moved a rather philosophical & he asked me "have you ever thought what kind of a person are you?" i promptly coughed...murmmured something about avagadro number and then delhi's heat. The conversation ended after that (itna heavy queschun ke baad to karni padegi na)
but later i slacked into darkness of mood and thought
WHAT KIND OF PERSON I AM?
Now i am confident as zaheer bowling to alka yagnik when i say around 4 people on this earth would be intresting in this answer... After exam i was convinced it was my private 'black sunday' the frequency of spitting the wrong answers was as good as the speed of a lady cheetah after being chased by a very excited & clearly, not well intentioned, shakti kapoor.
After 5 hours my shoes were smelling like ammonium nitrate, thankfully everyone was so pissed by steamy weather that nobody noticed.
I believe introspection is a good thing and why only we listen to only celebrities about their favourite places & dishes (Priyanka Chopra's favourite is rajma chawal & I m learning to cook rajma chawla)
so now the winces ,yawns, pleads & deaththreatr not with standing i talk about what i am myself as a person.
Only when i was 13, i was sitting at the school library, during a particular intense browsing of famina (or was it cosompolitan? Whatever... It was equally good) there in the corner, i saw a quote by some old ethiopian vegetable seller-
IF YOU DONT KNOW YOURSELF, THAN YOU SUCKS. DISCOVER THYSELF!!!
I torn away the page carrying the quote & stiffed in my pocket. Went home & pasted that sheet on my wall of the room. Later that day, mom complained to dad, about me pasting photograph of firang girl in my room at the tender age of thirteen.
Some people cant ignore a scantely dressed girl in the page background covering 75% area and focus on the quote. Uff!
But over the years i have tried to practice what quite i am. So i have learned to listen to myself, i have learned to understand my inner voice so i dont need to go for things that make me 'cool' or 'happening' or 'smarty' thus i dont drink or smoke. Even though some guys around me gulp gallons of alcohol and while i sip limca.
Improvement is something that belongs to my list, but preparing to please my sense is aint exactly on my things to do. In short i am uncool, shrunk-in-old-times, strange to lot of people.
I am beginning to understand the importance of searching for happiness in the rich places, achievement, degree, college, shallow relations that serve as rocket fuel for the ego, but an ego boost is as diffrent from happiness as ostrich is from priyanka chopra and its as useless as watching other actors instead of priyanka chopra in any movie or ad. Its like trying to fix inzmam-ul-haq and his family in the green rob tight suit wore by priyanka chopra in fashion movie.
Now why kiss in post title? Well it was just to keep your perverted minds reading till end. Chow!



1 comments:

Post a Comment