Happy birthday

on Saturday, May 7, 2011
There are some moments in life when your brain feels like the inside of saree blouse full of gujarati ladies during the annual discount sale. There are some moments in life when you want your leg to be flexible enough to curve back & give a Rajnikanth kick on your back, strong enough to dysfunction your morning rituals eneffective for few weeks. There are some moment in live when you want to go back in past, clean up all the mistakes, you had done.
I am such a stupid guy, they should lock me in a cage with mike tyson & anu malik just to insure i die a slow & painful death in case tyson spare me, high on non-violence principle he read on the internet.
Its not i forgot it, its not i dont want to wish her and act cool "ahh, i was busy", its not i was short of balance, its just i couldnot phone her., and i blurted out "SHIT!" so loud enough, all the babies of colony soiled their diapers.
I know i sound like i have done something as bad as becoming an unwed father of twins, but what i have done is worse than that- i didnot wished my friend MTP her birthday on time, as planned.
The word friend is as weak as an A K hangal when it comes to what she had become to me. She is one of those few people in my life, who i know will be around all life. And even now, i cant believe how much fool i can be. Even though i have apologised to her but still, i want her to know how special she is.





Picasso, I know i was as fool as Ram gopal varma but you are the person with whom i share too many fond memories, my dark secrets... Meeting up at the metro station, aimless chatter over music, the day we spent in connaught place, rounding around the circle, without knowing we had reached the starting point, where we began from, and oviously the timeless, one of the greatest evening under the empty sky, over the stairs. I guess, i can make a short movie about that.

So now to clear it up to you, i may get the date and time of your birthday tattoed on my arm, like in permanent ink, even if it make me look like Aamir khan in Ghajni minus the 8 pack abs. I will buy you golgappas, maggi, chinnese food when you came to india even if you dont want to eat. I will be there on every special day of my life from next birthday to the 60th birthday of your grand children, even if i have hundreds of important work line up. I will tell my friends your smile is too coruscating to brighten up all the metro stations in delhi, even if they refuse to believe.
And i am so sorry for being so stupid, even if you say you are fine.

Happy birthday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment