Mathuradas! Zindagi ka dusra naam confusion hai.

on Sunday, October 11, 2015

Friends, Romanians and Spammers,

I am back.

Back to bring down governments, grammar and common sense.In that order.

I know this blog and its lazy author have been missing in action lately. The author has also been missing action but that's same old story. I usually blame my failures on others so I'ill blame my absence to umm... Sridevi. I mean, why not? She aint going to come and defend herself anyway. You can also  blame her for getting you to such a disgusting blog.

So bhaiya life kuch kuch aisi hai, these days I am really busy doing important things like running late for classes, deleting Ebay's 12% discount offer messages from phone and mail inbox and downloading Govinda Songs in HD. Also I am sleeping like sleeping beauty high on bhaang. Exam hain toh short mei batalata hoon.

I am in Goa and I am here for like many many months and experience so far is part depressing, part wonderful but overall interesting. Also Goa can’t make up its mind about how it wants to treat me.
I wasn't sure where to go and Goa sounded glamorous so I was like heck why not. Mom was concerned though. When you have 2000 Kilometers separating you and your son, you can’t help but worry a bit. But she had seen me watching Man Vs Wild a couple of times and trusts my surviving skills. All she warned me against were spending time at beach watching desi or firangi women.

My hostel is in Taligao and here to get a coffee you need to swim across seven oceans , tap into wild mountain ranges slay some dragons on the way to get to the nearest cafe and if waiter is in good mood you may get a coffee, at a price that you can buy coffee machines for whole colony. And with m
y bank balance that resembles Vatican's population I toh stay away. 

This guy Satyakam is my room mate, he wakes me up for breakfast, finds my keys when I can’t, keeps the room clean, yea basically he is the male version of a sundar , susheel and tikau bhartiya wife .

Also, weirdly most songs these days weirdly reminds me of Bhisma Pitama. Strange!


0 comments:

Post a Comment